Highmark Health, Allegheny Health Network (AHN) and the Pittsburgh Riverhounds will join community leaders, elected officials and soccer enthusiasts from around the region to announce plans to build one of largest health and sports complexes in the country when it opens.
The AHN Montour Health + Sports Medicine Center, located in Coraopolis adjacent to the Montour Trail, will be a 78-acre home to ten turfed indoor and outdoor soccer and multi-purpose fields, and a 20,000-square-foot AHN medical facility that will offer a comprehensive range of clinical programs, including orthopaedics, sports medicine, diagnostic care, pediatrics and walk-in primary care.
Youth soccer players from around the region, along with Pittsburgh Riverhounds players, will also be on hand to celebrate the exciting new sports destination.
- David Holmberg, President and CEO, Highmark Health
- Cynthia Hundorfean, President and CEO, AHN’
- Dan Onorato, Executive VP, Corporate Affairs, Highmark Health
- Patrick DeMeo, MD, Chair, AHN Orthopaedic Institute
- Tuffy Shallenberger, Owner, Pittsburgh Riverhounds
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (media interviews will be offered following speaker remarks)
510 W Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219