Founded by Harvey Kart nearly 40 years ago, Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News remains as the Pittsburgh region’s only online publication dedicated solely to the business of health care.
Our publication offers today’s advertisers a highly targeted, affluent, and powerful readership that desires and appreciates this publication’s hard-hitting editorial perspective. Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News reports in-depth on the trends, issues, and people impacting the region’s health care industry.
With a 24/7 production cycle, this means ongoing visibility and encourages thorough readership by busy executives who can be overwhelmed by information. Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News is an attractive, informative online publication that readers typically share with co-workers, meaning your ad receives multiple exposures, a real bonus to advertisers.
Our readership includes:
- Health Care Executives (CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, Administrators, Practice Administrators/Managers)
- Hospital department heads of all key areas, including Human Resources, Marketing, Materials Management, Information Systems Management, Nursing and Multi-Hospital Systems Executives, Insurance Providers
- Home Care and Nursing Home Administrators
- Social Workers
- Discharge Planners
- Staffing Companies
- Business executives of health-focused companies
- The region’s top business and political leaders
- Professionals in the corporate community, including Corporate Executives, Corporate Human Resource Department Heads, and Employee Benefit Managers
Throughout the year, Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News features fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of healthcare leaders and professionals. You can find our submission guidelines here.
As an online healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics. If your business crosses into any part of the health care sector, you should make it your business to be a regular part of Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News.
Topics we cover on a regular basis include:
- Addiction/Mental Health/Recovery
- Clinical Topics and Research Developments
- Consulting and Outsourcing
- Healthcare Legislation and the Regulatory Environment
- Healthcare Real Estate, Design, Construction and Facility Management
- Employment Issues
- Marketing and Communications
- Pediatric Healthcare
- Physical Therapy
- Practice Management
- Social Media
As always, we encourage all readers and authors to consider submitting a bylined article on these topics or any others you find relevant. Also, please provide us with feedback on the topics we should be covering in the coming year.
Additionally, our revamped website is updated weekly through a combination of breaking news and feature stories. You can also find archived articles from previous issues which we encourage you to share with your peers. Our Twitter feed can also be found on the site where we post news and events for the healthcare community on a daily basis. If you have news that must be distributed immediately, we’ll post it on our social media accounts—LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Contact Daniel Casciato at [email protected] for more information.