We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites more than 13,000 employees working in over 200 locations. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy and resource, and infrastructure projects to life. Our work—professional consulting in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.
Since 1954, our local strength, knowledge, and relationships, coupled with our world-class expertise, have allowed us to go anywhere to meet our clients’ needs in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN.
For more information, visit http://www.stantec.com.
- The Road To Success Is Always Under Construction Strategies For Administering A Successful Capital Project
- A Post Occupancy Evaluation Can Be A Wonderful Learning Tool
- It Isn’t the Cage, It’s the Canaries
- How Much Green is Too Green?
- Haste Makes Waste is Still True Today
- Designing for an Aging Healthcare Clientele
- What Does Accountable Care Mean for Facility Design?
- A Patient’s Perspective
- Thoughts on Future Healthcare Trends