TeleTracking Technologies is the world-leading producer of automated patient flow solutions and services helping to relieve hospital overcrowding and improve throughput. The privately-held, Pittsburgh-based firm has more than 850 of the best-known hospitals and health systems in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. TeleTracking was first to recognize patient flow as a “continuum of actions and activities involving many people.” It launched the automated patient flow industry in 1991 with BedTracking®, the first automated bed turnover solution and has since introduced a number of industry-standard firsts to its patient flow portfolio, including the electronic bedboard®, healthcare’s first digitized way to manage patient placement and hospital census. TeleTracking solutions address patient throughput, overcrowding, asset management, inter-hospital patient transfer, and infection control. They enhance efficiency, save cost, generate revenue, and most importantly, ensure that patients get to the right place at the right time with the right resources for optimal care.
TeleTracking interests also include its consulting division, Avanti Patient Flow Services®, and its wholly owned subsidiary, RadarFind™, a real-time location system provider with unique ‘sensor network and smart tag’ technology.
Senior Manager Marketing Communications
Amie M. Podolak
- TeleTracking to Showcase Clients, Outcomes, New Solutions at HIMSS 2013
- Statement of Michael Zamagias, Chairman, TeleTracking Technologies, in response to U.S. Supreme Court’s Healthcare Decision
- Expected Increase in Patient Volume Drives TeleTracking Sales
- TeleTracking’s Patient Flow Dashboard XT™ Stops Operational Problems Before They Start
- Methodist Healthcare Builds “Operational Backbone” With Automated Patient Flow
- Free Conference on Care & Revenue Impact of Transfer Center Automation
- Overlooked and Under-protected:Why the people with the broadest access to patient areas may be spreading Hospital-Acquired Infections in your hospital