Celtic Healthcare is a multi-state comprehensive Medicare-certified skilled home healthcare and hospice service organization serving Western, Central and Northeast Pennsylvania, Northeast Ohio, and Montgomery and Baltimore counties in Maryland. Celtic Healthcare has earned national recognition for its patented technology and specialized chronic disease management programs utilizing Telehealth technology.
Celtic Healthcare has had unprecedented success in reducing heart failure patient re-hospitalizations to less than 4 percent utilizing a comprehensive heart failure program. Other specialties include Celtic’s innovative Care Transitions Program. Celtic Healthcare has also been honored with numerous awards including Best Places to Work, Fastest Growing Company, Homecare Marketing, and Homecare Elite Status.
With a culture and organizational matrix that is very fluid, Celtic Healthcare is positioned for continued growth through merger and acquisition strategies into favorable geographic markets. A focus on improving and utilizing information technology allows Celtic to increase productivity, quality, customer care, and profitability, while a strong commitment to core values sustains a culture which envisions caring for and employing more people, embracing accountability, mutual respect, teamwork, integrity, and service excellence, and doing the right things and doing them well for long-term viability.
Jodi McKinney, Director of Business Development
Arnie Burchianti, Founder & CEO
- Celtic Healthcare Helps Fulfill Patient’s One Final Wish
- Leveraging Technology for Better Patient Care
- Social Media Allows Celtic Healthcare to “Join the Conversation”
- A Blended Approach to Continuing Education
- Congress Must Oppose Copayments for Medicare Home Health Services – Charlie’s Story
- 5 & 50—Two Important Numbers in Health Care Costs
- Bringing Care Home Resources
- Celtic Healthcare Employees Receive Certification in EQ – A Different Kind of Smart
- The Washington Post Company To Acquire Majority Interest in Celtic Healthcare, Inc
- How Celtic Healthcare Uses Social Media to Improve and Innovate Their Services
- Hospice Care—What is it Really?
- Hospital Readmissions Reduced by Virtual Care Program
- Homecare Nursing is a Call on Life—Not Just a Job
- Celtic Healthcare Recognized as a “We Honor” Veterans Partner
- Walking Speed: A Vital Sign for Older Adults
- Ministry of Presence
- November is Homecare and Hospice Month: Rich in Tradition, Now a High-Touch, High-Tech Industry
- Celtic Healthcare Provides Skilled Assistance in the Home
- Hospice is So Much More…
- Celtic Healthcare Announces New Virtual Care Division
- Every Life Has a Story
- Are You at Risk?
- Homecare Needs a Voice