Compared to other vaping devices, vape mods use the most advanced and latest technology. These devices come with more safety protections and features, so vapers can have the best possible vaping experience.
Vape mods are bigger than most tube mods and vape pens. More often than not, they’re equipped with extra features such as temperature setting, wattage, and variable voltage. High-quality vape mods also allow you to enjoy discrete vaping so that you don’t bother the people around you.
These are some of the considerations to remember when picking the safest one suited for you:
1. Know The Different Types Of Vape Mods
Once you start shopping around for a vape mod, one of the first things you should ask is: what types of vape mods are available in the market? Vapeandjuice.co.uk has plenty of vape mods you can choose from and these include the following:
- Box Mods – These are best when it comes to customization and power. Using box mods, you have the power to control the levels of temperature automatically, providing you better flexibility when vaping.
You can also control features such as vapor production, power, and temperature. The battery life of box mods is outstanding. Every mod may house two batteries with 18550 power. It’s also much easier to swap the batteries.
For more personalization, box mods come with chipsets. You may change the screen lighting, color, and puff count limits. Moreover, the latest models are dustproof, shockproof, and waterproof.
- Vape Starter Kits – Ideal for both beginners and experienced vapers, these kits offer exceptional convenience. Many starter kits come with a box or tube style mod, vape tank, charging cable, coils, and spare parts. The only thing you need to do is to add the batteries to start vaping right away.
- All-In-One Vapes – These are highly convenient and easy-to-use vape mods. AIO vapes can be used with a single button, but others prefer taking a draw from their mouthpiece. Moreover, these are outfitted with a charging port and internal batteries, so there’s no need for you to carry around extra batteries.
- Vape Pens – These are a bit bigger but perform better than e-cigs. While they vary in size, vape pens are compact and contain components like batteries and tank. These may either be a built-in feature or detachable. Some of the advantages of using vape pens is that they include easy-to-use features, long battery life, replaceable cartridges or coils, and enhanced performance.
2. Determine Your Level of Vaping Experience
While many vape mods are suitable for all vapers regardless of their level of experience, not all can be considered safe for every vaper. This is because some vape mods are equipped with very advanced and powerful features. So, before you purchase and use one, you should know your vaping level.
- Beginner Vapers
Beginner vapers tend to focus on learning vaping in a safe manner while developing their own techniques. If you’re a beginner, you may be less focused on device features and customization. So, an auto-draw or single button vape mod with a charging system and built-in battery is best for you. There are also beginner devices that are made with safety features like automatic shut-off and battery monitoring.
- Intermediate Vapers
As you explore more about vaping, you’ll start to understand the basic concepts of battery safety and electricity. You’ll also learn more about what feels and tastes good to you. Certain aspects of your device may also bother you or you might notice missing features that you’d like to see in your vape mod. Moreover, you’ll start to look for vape mods with higher output ranges and more safety features.
- Advanced Vapers
As an advanced vaper, you might want to get a vape mod that’s accurate and incredibly powerful. Vape mods with temperature control settings and customization levels are ideal for you. This is especially true if you always test the limits of your vaping devices and want to measure their performance level.
3. Consider Safety Protections and Features
When it comes to the vaping market, many vape mods are considered as regulated mods. This means that they have chips, which support some features and control the power output. When compared to mechanical mods, they have no features.
One of the built-in safety features of vape mods is low battery cutoff, which will stop the device once your battery is very low. This prevents you from firing for more than ten seconds to protect against any accidental firing once the mod is already in your pocket. Some common safety features are protections against battery overcharging and short circuit protection that will protect you against any sudden drop in resistance.
4. Check Ease of Use
There are vape mods that are complicated to use compared to basic pen-style devices. Typically, they have a screen to show your settings and buttons to adjust your settings aside from the primary fire button. However, there are also vape mods that are user-friendly with easily navigable menu systems. For instance, some vape mods will let you switch modes quickly, while others have a menu system with complicated sub-categories.
The safest vape mods ideal for you may vary depending on your needs and level of your vaping experience. If you’re a beginner, using an easy-to-use vape mode is the best choice, but if you’re an experienced vaper, choosing a vape mod with more features can be a great idea. Just make sure to shop around first and compare the available vape mods out there to determine which one will give you a more satisfying experience.