International Claims: A new problem for U.S. Hospitals. Learn how to identify and get paid on the growing number of International Claims at every U.S Hospital.
June 16, 2011 – 1:00 P.M. (Speakers – Udi Ben-Gal, Director of Operations and Dave Cooper, Regional Sales Director – BDM – International Collection Services)
**Sign up now for this Free Webinar and also receive 1 CPE Credit from your local Western Pennsylvania HFMA Chapter. Click here for registration instructions.
After This Webinar You Will Be Able To:
- Improve the quality and quantity of demographic information obtained from foreign patients.
- Learn best practices used by BDM clients to flag foreign accounts.
- Identify the countries that generate the largest volume of international accounts.
- Quantify the number and total value of foreign accounts that you are currently writing-off as uncollectable bad debt.
- Increase your overall collection rate on international accounts.
Throughout the year, our writers feature fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of 40,000+ healthcare leaders and professionals. As a healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics.