- Easy drive to Oakland medical facilities.
- Truly move-in condition.
- High-end frieze carpeting throughout.
- Newer kitchen appliances.
- Washer and dryer stay.
- Last unit on street = nice and quiet!
- An easy walk to bus stop.
- Two bedrooms, 1-1/2 baths and a one-car integral garage.
- Additional side yard with this unit.
Throughout the year, our writers feature fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of 40,000+ healthcare leaders and professionals. As a healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics.