Founded in 1953, The Hill Group, Inc. is a premier provider of strategy and management counsel for the healthcare industry. Our firm has extensive experience providing a broad range of professional services to nationally-recognized hospitals, health care systems, medical device manufacturers, health-related government entities, and health plans.
Strategic and business planning for the healthcare industry is one of our firm’s core practice areas. Our expert team can provide your organization with decision-support and strategy development around key political, economic, and other challenges present within the ever-changing healthcare environment. Through strategic compliance and governance assistance, The Hill Group, Inc. can help your organization to exceed regulatory requirements through a unified strategy of risk management that not only meets current needs but helps your organization plan and prepare for the future.
To remain competitive in the current marketplace while constantly focusing on improving patient care and customer service, healthcare organizations must adopt new tools. The Hill Group can assist your organization through:
- Strategy and Policy Development
- Strategic Compliance and Governance Assistance
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Market Research and Analysis
- Employee Opinion, Exit Interview, New Hire Interview, and 360-degree Feedback Surveys
- Leadership Development and Training
- Service Quality Planning, Measurement, and Training
For more information, please contact:
The Hill Group, Inc.
2 East Main Street
Carnegie, PA 15106
- Community Needs Assessment Drives Planning and Improvement
- Federal Funding Available to Reduce Acute Care Hospital Readmissions
- Navigating in a New Moon Utilizing An Objective Decision-Making Framework in Uncertain Times
- Hill Group-Hospital Council Highlight Efforts to Meet New and Anticipated HIPAA Requirements
- Regulatory and Customer Demands Present Business Associates with Opportunity to Add Strategic Value