Southwestern PA Partnership for Aging (SWPPA) is holding their Annual Meeting, “Addressing Today’s Challenges for Aging Consumers,” on Wednesday December, 3rd from 8am to 4pm at Robert Morris University in Moon Twp.
New This Year at SWPPA!
- Round Robin Table Discussions & Networking: Sponsorship opportunities available!
- The agenda includes:
- Findings on Family Caregiver Needs and Issues Presented by the AARP and United Way
- Behavioral Health Issues in Older Adults Presented by the PA Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition
- Health Literacy Presented by the Regional Health Literacy Coalition
- The Future of Long Term Care and Aging – Panel Presentation by Experts from State Organizations
- Policy Direction of Long Term Care and Aging in Pennsylvania – Panel Presentation by State Legislators
The program will provide 5 CEU hours for Social Workers, Nurses, Nursing Home Administrators and Personal Care Home Administrators.
Questions may be directed to Lucy Cichon at 412-595-7554 [email protected]
or Betty Karleski at 412-352-0703 or [email protected]
Throughout the year, our writers feature fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of 40,000+ healthcare leaders and professionals. As a healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics.