Southwestern PA Partnership for Aging (SWPPA) is holding their Annual Meeting, “Addressing Today’s Challenges for Aging Consumers,” on Wednesday December, 3rd from 8am to 4pm at Robert Morris University in Moon Twp.
New This Year at SWPPA!
- Round Robin Table Discussions & Networking: Sponsorship opportunities available!
- The agenda includes:
- Findings on Family Caregiver Needs and Issues Presented by the AARP and United Way
- Behavioral Health Issues in Older Adults Presented by the PA Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition
- Health Literacy Presented by the Regional Health Literacy Coalition
- The Future of Long Term Care and Aging – Panel Presentation by Experts from State Organizations
- Policy Direction of Long Term Care and Aging in Pennsylvania – Panel Presentation by State Legislators
The program will provide 5 CEU hours for Social Workers, Nurses, Nursing Home Administrators and Personal Care Home Administrators.
Questions may be directed to Lucy Cichon at 412-595-7554 firstname.lastname@example.org
or Betty Karleski at 412-352-0703 or email@example.com