Founded in 1996, Somnia Anesthesia Services is the most experienced physician-owned and managed national anesthesia management company serving hospitals, surgery centers, anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists seeking to enhance value through performance improvement. Somnia specializes exclusively in building and comprehensively managing world-class anesthesia teams that consistently deliver safe, high-quality patient care. The company expertly manages all areas of anesthesia including leadership; recruiting; revenue-cycle management; payor contracting; and quality assurance. For more information on Somnia, contact us here.
Start a conversation with Somnia Anesthesia here.
- Creating a Perioperative Partnership for Operating Room Managers
- A New Graduate’s Guide to Anesthesia Careers
- Somnia Anesthesia Introduces First Web-Based App for Anesthesia Services
- A Hospital’s Guide to Evaluating Anesthesia Services
- Somnia Assists Pennsylvania Hospital in Meeting New Healthcare Challenges
- How the Anesthesia Team Care Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR
- Somnia’s Hugh Morgan Discusses What to Expect in Anesthesia for 2012
- Anesthesia Request for Proposal Process
- A Hospital’s Guide for Exploring Anesthesia Options
- How Anesthesia Can Help Hospitals with Value-Based Purchasing
- Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management
- The Role of Anesthesia in Accountable Care Organizations
- Onboarding a New Anesthesia Team
- Anesthesia Does Not Have to Be a Black Box