Are you having any trouble with diarrhea or constipation? You may be in need of something that will give your bowels a little boost. Could Peak BioBoost be right for you?
Peak BioBoost is an additive that can be included in something as simple as your morning coffee or oatmeal. This product is created by Peak Biome Inc., who claims that they help people improve their lives by focusing on people’s guts.
The product, Peak BioBoost is meant to give you “perfect poops,” lose weight, and live a happier life. While they provide no official evidence of this support – Peak Biome Inc. makes fantastic claims about it.
Who Should Use Peak BioBoost?
Anyone who has any trouble with their, well, pooping can use this product. If you have frequent diarrhea, constipation, or painful bowel movements, this product may be for you.
Peak BioBoost is intended for people around 40 to 50 years of age.
One of the ingredients in this product, Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS), apparently works great in people over the age of 60 – making this product good for those passed 50 years old! However, this can be used by individuals who are younger than this, too.
Peak BioBoost Review: Product Overview
After reviewing Peak BioBoost, we have come to the conclusion that it seems to be a very nice product. The website for it contains a great deal of information and describes what it is meant to do very clearly.
This brand had decided that they wanted to create something that is beneficial to everyone that is needing a gut-cleanse or having any issues with their bathroom time.
The company was founded by a man who says that he had very severe constipation problems. One time he went almost a week without pooping, and his body told him that he needing to go while at a wedding.
During this bathroom fiasco, the fire alarm went off, so he had to postpone his bathroom break for even longer.
After things calmed down, he was visiting with people and decided to relax himself. This was a mistake. His bowels decided to relax, as well, and he is now left with a very embarrassing memory.
This incident is what inspired the creation of Peak BioBoost.
When looking into any new product, it is always nice to know the pros and cons of it – especially if the product is going into your body. So, the following section will tell you just that. Also, do not let the number of pros fool you; their cons are some pretty big ones.
Peak BioBoost Pros & Cons
- This supplement is commonly thought of as safe, allergy-wise so if you are allergic to most things, you should be fine with this product.
- The product is completely plant-based.
- There are no synthetic ingredients in Peak BioBoost.
- It is a stimulant-free product, so this will not give you an extra jolt of energy – that is up to whatever food or drink you put the product into.
- Peak BioBoost is vegan, keto, vegetarian, and paleo-friendly!
- This product is also gluten-free, soy-free, psyllium-free, dairy-free, sweetener, additive, and filler-free!
- Peak BioBoost is a Non-GMO product that is manufactured in the United States with no artificial flavors!
- The Peak BioBoost packaging has foil heat induction-sealed lids. This gives it up to two-year shelf life.
- Dry packs are also included in the bottle to keep your supplements in the best condition possible (as well as keeping it in a cool, dry place).
- There is no flavor to Peak BioBoost, making this something that can be added into any food!
- Peak Biome Inc. claims that their product, Peak BioBoost, has had months of testing performed on it to ensure the best quality ingredients and product.
- It is said that a GMP-certified manufacturer quality checks all ingredients used in Peak BioBoost.
- The products that are sold are all produced in small batches. It ensures that users are always getting a fresh product.
- While claiming that they have done significant research on this product and say they are offering a top-quality supplement – they have not provided any outside resources that back up their claims.
- This company targets its audience’s emotions by pitching this product almost as a “miracle drug.” Although they never say this exactly, they claim that it can help you improve your health, lose weight, and make you happier.
- This product may actually do as they claim; however, they have no actual evidence to support this. They say that they have evidence, but do not provide it at all – just say they do.
- It is manufactured in a facility that processes soy, milk, eggs, and wheat. So, if you are allergic to any of these, this can be an issue.
Peak BioBoost Ingredients
On Peak BioBoost’s website, it is listed that there are a few ingredients in this product. Every ingredient that is listed, in some way or another, benefits gut health.
The combination of so many beneficial items being added to your body, should in some way, give you results. However, nothing is promised.
The ingredients that are found in Peak BioBoost and on its website are listed below with descriptions.
- 7 grams of prebiotic “ghost” fiber can be found in this product
- This ingredient is said to relax nerves.
- The benefit to this is that it relaxes your nerves that determine how easily your stool comes out. Therefore, the more relaxed, the easier it comes out.
- It can be a problem if you are too relaxed, however.
- Prebiotic “ghost” fiber is said to accelerate your stool’s movement.
- Your poop should be bulked and softened, thanks to this ingredient.
- Peak BioBoost claims that this fiber will increase the good bacteria that is found in your gut, as well.
- This ingredient is said to relax nerves.
- Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS)
- XOS has been found to increase the amount of naturally occurring probiotics in the human body. These probiotics are called Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus.
- Inulin is a dietary fiber that alters the composition of human-gut microflora.
- Studies have shown that an increase of inulin can increase the levels of Bifidobacterium.
- These studies also show that people increasing their daily inulin had a decrease of bad bacteria in their guts.
- Acacia Gum
- Acacia gum Is less viscous than other soluble fibers.
- This ingredient has been found to create larger amounts of lactobacilli and bifidobacterial – actually, the same amount of what Inulin helps to produce.
- The National Institutes of Health have claimed that gas and bloating was less common in acacia gum than those using only inulin.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
- Like inulin, FOS also alters the composition of human-gut microflora.
- There are small amounts of fructo-oligosaccharides found in most foods, so supplements and additives can positively impact your health.
- It is one of the most common prebiotics and can significantly benefit your gut.
- Magnesium Citrate
- According to Medline Plus, magnesium citrate is used to treat short-term constipation.
- “It works by causing water to be retained with the stool. It increases the number of bowel movements and softens the stool, so it is easier to pass.” – Medline Plus
- This ingredient can also be used to empty your large intestine and bowels.
- The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, flaxseed is a soluble fiber that consists of many beneficial compounds.
- Flaxseed can help feed your “nice” gut bacteria.
- This ingredient is commonly used to help improve digestive health and provide constipation relief.
How Does Peak BioBoost Work?
Peak BioBoost is a prebiotic. According to the National Institutes of Health, prebiotics are not digestible and do not affect humans’ nourishment. Prebiotics do, however, significantly benefit human-gut microbiota.
Peak BioBoost is said to work so well because it aides everything needed to enjoy the “perfect poop.” Your stress will be aided to help your nerves and muscles relax. The fiber content in this product is also extremely high. High fiber means the more fecal matter you will produce. The matter amount is increased because of fiber aids digestion.
Your gut health is meant to improve with this product, as well. If your gut is in tip-top shape, you are already a third of the way to achieving a “perfect” and regular poop.
The ingredients in this product are all relative to digestion. With this being said, all of these components working together will ideally provide the best and quickest relief to your issue.
Peak BioBoost is meant to help with your bowel movements. The product is supposed to help your body balance the right amount of daily water and fiber, leave only good bacteria in your intestine, and speed up your bowel movements.
Apparently, this prebiotic supplement is almost like food for the healthy bacteria that live in your intestine. The main types of good bacteria in these organs are called Bifidobacteria and Lactobacteria.
Healthy gut bacteria help with a lot of things happening inside your body. This bacterium helps with digesting food and helps your mental and physical health. The bacteria living in your digestive tract break down food and provide your body with useful nutrients.
Good bacteria will keep your bad bacteria under control. This way, your bacterium is positively balanced.
Benefits of Using Peak BioBoost
Peak BioBoost is intended to give users great results – Peak Biome Inc. even claims that users should see these results within two to three days. Although this is not guaranteed, nor are any of the following benefits.
The company claims that the product can make you completely empty your bowels every day. They say that this can make you feel as if you weigh less and feel like you are full of energy. This product apparently has the potential you reduce gas and bloating, too.
If this product works for you, you may feel happier and more confident. You have the potential to no longer need to worry about when you will have to go. The product is meant to help you feel less uncomfortable and live a better life.
However, while all of these claims are made, there is nothing to prove that it works genuinely. The site even includes claims they have had scientifically proven studies performed on their product. Unfortunately, while their product may work, they have not provided valid evidence of this.
Great claims on Peak BioBoost can be found, but the decision on whether to believe in the product is up to you. You really need to “trust your gut” in this situation – pun intended.
Gut health is very important, and you should do everything you can to treat it as great as possible. Therefore, purchasing products such as Peak BioBoost can be an extremely good idea.
Just perform an extensive amount of research on the product, if you can. We believe that anything that claims to significantly help your body should provide a large amount of detail and scientific evidence to prove whether or not it can work.
The benefits that this product claims to have are amazing. With this being said, if the product ends up working for you, that is fantastic. If it performs as well as their website says it will, you will most likely be living a happier life. You will feel much better internally and externally. Again, no benefits are guaranteed.
For the general product, you are not supposed to have any negative side effects. However, if you are allergic to any of the product’s ingredients, you may have some issues.
As the product is manufactured in any area that also processes foods such as wheat, eggs, milk, and soy, issues may arise if you are allergic.
Dosage & Tips to Start
When taking supplements, it is always best to know how much you should have. For Peak BioBoost, one scoop of their product amounts to one serving. While some users may take two servings a day, this is not necessary as one is meant to give you results.
Who Should Refrain from Peak BioBoost?
Peak Biome Inc. has stated a disclaimer that if you are 18 or under, you should not use this product.
Also, if you are pregnant or nursing, do not take this product. If you are taking any prescription medications or over-the-counter medications or have a medical condition – do not take Peak BioBoost.
Where to Buy Peak BioBoost and Guarantees?
Peak BioBoost can currently be purchased online at their website. They have several ordering packages; these are one container, three containers, and six containers; this is also considered a one, three, and a six-month supply of the supplement.
If you purchase their six-container deal, you will receive free shipping if you are located in the United States. Another benefit is that Peak Biome Inc. is offering a one-year, 100% money-back guarantee if you do not really like your product.
To return your item for your money back, opened and unopen bottles can be sent back for a full refund.
You must return them within a year of purchasing if you wish to receive this refund, though. Also, they will not refund you for shipping and handling, and the buyer has to pay the return shipping.
When ordering, you also get free bonuses with your purchase! One bonus is a “Perfect Poops” cookbook. This cookbook contains over fifty recipes that are meant to help with your weight-loss journey.
The second bonus is a book of 99 smoothie recipes that are both gut-friendly and fat-burning. Peak Biome Inc. even suggests putting their product, Peak BioBoost, into the smoothies that you make.
Conclusion: Is Peak BioBoost Legit?
To wrap up, we have decided that while this product seems fantastic, it does not seem reliable. This, unfortunately, is due to the company providing little evidence that backs their claims.
The product, if purchased, may help you extensively. There is an excellent combination of ingredients in Peak BioBoost.
Every ingredient has positive gut-health properties, which is a wonderful thing. There is also a good chance that at least one of these ingredients will positively impact your body.
Whether or not Peak BioBoost is the product carrying these ingredients that you should purchase is entirely up to you. Just remember that when looking into reviews, what works for someone else may not work for you, and vice versa.
Peak BioBoost does have the potential to help you get your digestive system back on track. This also does mean that losing a small amount of weight is a possibility. However, none of this is guaranteed.
If you are desperate and willing to splurge, feel completely free to buy this product. However, we strongly encourage you to do additional research on it and other similar products.
Anything new that you are putting into your body should be strongly researched beforehand. You should also be able to find actual studies and preferably lab reports from a trusted source, to ensure that you are using a safe and legitimate product.