WHO: Greater Pittsburgh area residents
- Lindsay Coulter, Senior Sales Coordinator at Longwood at Oakmont
- Meg Burkardt, Estate Planning Attorney
- Anthony Harris, Financial Advisor,Wells Fargo Advisors of Sewickley
- Roxanne Humes, Realtor, Coldwell Banker
- Paul Regan, Professional Organizer/Downsizer
- Joseph Wenger, CFO, Presbyterian Senior Care/Longwood at Oakmont Carl Manganaro, Longwood Resident and President of Resident Council
WHAT: According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, retirement means an act of retiring, or withdrawal from one’s position or occupation or from active working life.Are you ready?
Do you have your retirement plan in place?
On September 10, 2013, Longwood at Oakmont, a Presbyterian SeniorCare Continuing Care Retirement Community in Plum, will host a panel discussion with Greater Pittsburgh area retirement planning experts to assist area seniors and upcoming retirees plan for their “Golden Years.” During the event, the panelists will address questions like: – Am I missing out on income tax deductions?
– Is staying in my home the best way to save money?
– How can I remove financial burdens from my family?
– What’s the street-smart way to sell a home today?
Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from Carl Manganaro, a Longwood resident and President of Resident Council, who has first-hand experience of making the transition into retirement.
Seating for this event is limited.To register, please visit www.longwoodatoakmont.com/info or call 877-214-8410.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Longwood at Oakmont, 500 Route 909,Verona, PA 15147
CONTACT: Lindsay Coulter
Senior Sales Coordinator
Longwood at Oakmont (412) 826-5891 [email protected]