Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: Pittsburgh Marriott North
100 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Online Registration: Click here.
Purpose of the Conference
We serve individuals and organizations in Western Pennsylvania by equipping them in serving leadership and connecting them with like-minded partners. We accomplish this by:
- Attracting nationally renowned keynote speakers who will challenge and inspire
- Offering a workshop component that will provide immediate, take-home applications
- Connecting participants to local resources and relationships for ongoing growth and development
Purpose of the Day
Learn how to embody personal and organizational values in leadership and in all of life. Putting values into operational discipline is required for great organizational performance.
Understand why values matter
- Learn why values-driven organizations out-perform other organizational cultures
- Discover what you can do to contribute powerfully to your organization’s culture
- Understand why values-driven organizations enjoy a powerfully engaged workforce
- Learn how clear and compelling values drive innovation, alignment and results
- Gain capacity in embedding values in everyday activities and decisions
Keynote speakers will be Dan Cathy, President and COO of Chick-fil-A, Mark Miller, Chick-fil-A Vice President of Training and Development, and Dr. John Stahl-Wert, President and CEO of Serving Leaders, Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation.
Cost: $89* MSOL Alumni and Students
$99* general public
* Price includes continental breakfast and lunch.
For more information, contact 724-847-2715 or email@example.com.