Become a Featured Thought Leader
Want to enhance your marketing presence and reach a niche audience in the healthcare industry?
Become a Featured Thought Leader for Western Pennsylvania Hospital News.
As a Featured Thought Leader, you can submit articles regularly to the website as well as be listed in our online directory. We will push your content through our three primary social media channels—Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—to help increase your visibility. Each month you can send us articles, videos, podcasts, case studies, or white papers, for us to add to the home page of our site. For an example, please see attorney Mike Cassidy’s page.
5 Benefits of Becoming a Featured Thought Leader
As a Featured Thought Leader, here’s how you will benefit:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital News is the only trade publication in the region offering readers a unique single source of knowledge in the health care sector.
- Our audience includes highly targeted, affluent, and influential readers such as physicians, hospital executives, and business executives of health care focused companies.
- You have complete control of your content—no worries about having critical information cut by an editor.
- The Featured Thought Leader section serves as an additional outlet for you to reach potential clients and generate leads.
- We make it easy for our online readers to share content with their connections through our “Share and Enjoy” widget.
Plus, each month in the print edition of Hospital News, we will spotlight a different Thought Leader to further expose your brand to our wide audience. Your message will reach over 40,000 healthcare executives and professionals, 6,500+ Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn followers, 5,000+ monthly website visitors, and 7,500+ email subscribers.
The cost of becoming a Featured Thought Leader is $2,300 for one year.