Daniel Casciato is a full-time freelance writer. With over 17 years of experience, his work has appeared in more than 50 online and print publications. In addition to being a featured expert for Western Pennsylvania Hospital News, he’s also a social media consultant and a ghostwriter.
His copywriting experience includes working with two award-winning interactive web design agencies in Pittsburgh where he honed his copywriting and web writing skills. Additionally, as a blog consultant, he can teach clients how to write compelling headlines and intriguing blog posts.
- Amendola Communications—Using Social Media to help Clients Achieve Business Goals
- IKM—Using Social Media to Raise Brand Awareness
- How Celtic Healthcare Uses Social Media to Improve and Innovate Their Services
- What’s New in Facebook?
- 7 Ways to Jumpstart Your Creativity
- The Practice of Engagement: How a Health Care Attorney Transformed His Practice Through Social Media
- I Like Your Facebook Page, Why Don’t You Like Mine?
- No Time for Social Media? Hire a Ghost!