The August edition of the Senior Health News, a free bi-monthly newsletter from the Pennsylvania Health Law Project, is now available. Download it here. For prior editions or more information about the Pennsylvania Health Law Project, please see their website at www.phlp.org.
The August edition of the Senior Health News contains the following articles:
- Changes to OLTL Waivers Affecting Consumers Across the State
- Medicare Announces 2013 Part D Costs
- It’s Time for LIS redeterminations
- Special Series: What Happens When I Become A Dual Eligible, Part II
- Medicare Annual Open Enrollment Starts October 15th