RN-to-BSN (33 credits*)
- Complete your RN-to-BSN degree full time in 3 terms or part time in 4 terms.
- Maximize Transfer Credits – Cal U helps RN-BSN transfer students make important changes easy and seamless. Let us help you make your move. Get a courtesy evaluation -Click here
- RN-BSN students earn 12 credits for $235 through the Entry-Level Portfolio.
- MSN in Nursing Administration and Leadership (30 credits; 5 terms part time)
- MSN in Nursing Education (36 credits; 6 terms part time)
- MSN-MBA dual degree (54 credits)
- MBA in Nursing Administration (24 credits* – up to 12 equivalent credits from your graduate nursing administration program accepted!)
Why Cal U?
- Online learning doesn’t mean you have to go it alone. Cal U’s Global Online Office provides one-stop information and assistance.
- Cal U is dedicated to making your transfer process as easy as possible.
Affordable Quality Education
Check our Online Tuition and Fees Calculator to get a basic estimate of your tuition and fees.
You may also be eligible for:
Ready to get started? APPLY TODAY
Want to find out more? Request information.
Global Online Office
[email protected] | 724-938-5958 or 1-866-595-6348
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Ave., California, PA 15419
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing and master’s degree program in nursing at California University of Pennsylvania are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Throughout the year, our writers feature fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of 40,000+ healthcare leaders and professionals. As a healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics.