- Identify the causes of Heart Failure
- Describe Heart Failure
- Classify Heart Failure types
- Outline the signs & symptoms of Heart Failure
- Inform the known treatments of Heart Failure
- Investigate the effects of Heart failure on Hospital Readmission
- State the evidence-based Transitioning Care to Home to reduce readmission
- Describe what it means for the home care team?
- Categorize the roles of the T.E.A.M. members
- Plan for the life-style changes
- Perform effective communication within the care team
To give you the tools to understand Managing Transitional Care of Heart Failure Condition to Reduce Hospital Readmission
This activity awards 2.0 contact hours for Nurses, Social Workers and Case Managers
Join us at Pittsburgh Winery located at historic Strip District (2815 Penn Avenue)
DATE: Wednesday, Feb 13, 2013
TIME: 4:15pm – 6:45pm
Drinks and light refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP by Feb 11 to: Brandy Beatty (724) 612-6266 or [email protected]
Throughout the year, our writers feature fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of 40,000+ healthcare leaders and professionals. As a healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics.