BI Consulting is a subsidiary of physician-owned and operated Pediatric Alliance, a practice with nine divisions, 12 locations and 40+ providers. An early adopter of the NextGen EHR/EPM system, Pediatric Alliance continues to strengthen its operation through extensive investment in internal IT support services. Today, the practice leverages its IT resources and capabilities, making them available to other NextGen product users through its BI Consulting arm.
BI Consulting offers a unique understanding of how NextGen products are successfully deployed across multiple practices and specialties, including: Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Gynecology and women’s health services, and FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Centers). BI Consulting partners with numerous health care practices that benefit from our years of managing and supporting physicians groups and our implementation experience. Our ability to customize NextGen health care information technology to meet providers and organizational needs is what sets us apart. We focus specifically on NextGen products and leverage our experience to help our clients be as successful as our founding partners.
- Pediatric Alliance Joins ClinicalConnect Health Information Exchange
- Patient Portals—I.T. Streamlines Patient Care
- BI Consulting Helps Medical Practices Integrate Technology
- Data Governance—Driving Value Into Your Practice
- KBM Upgrades and You, Part II
- KBM Upgrades and You
- Leadership Profile: James Troup, Chief Executive, BI Consulting