Once you’re 30+, testosterone starts to decline every year and you are probably here because you feel your testosterone is low, or want a great physique without using steroids…
…Well, that why we did some research(56hours) for you & so that you don’t have to.
In this review, we will be talking about the best testosterone booster supplements available in the market.
Top-Rated Testosterone Boosters for Men (for busy people, who don’t want to read 3000 words)
There are many testosterone boosters available in the market. But the most important question is which is the best? After reviewing several testosterone boosters, we found that TestoGen does work for most people. Regular consumption of TestoGen can help you build lean muscles, make you feel energetic, boost your confidence, helps in muscle recovery after intense workouts, and of course help you spike your performance in bed.
How Do I Choose a Good Testosterone Booster?
It is always to get around things when you are new to a particular sphere. It is advisable to conduct proper research but we are here to make sure that you don’t have to go through that trouble.
1. Ingredients- Before purchasing a supplement always peruse their label because there are certain ingredients that a testosterone booster should have, as they make it effective. D-Aspartic Acid is the most important ingredient as it regulates the level of testosterone within 12 days and shows effective results. Fenugreek decreases the estrogen level which is harmful to the males if the levels of it increase in their bodies. Ashwagandha is a herb used in ancient Indian medicine. It lowers stress and anxiety. Tribulus Terrestris increases the sex drive and testosterone levels. Since our exposure to natural sunlight has gone down, the level of vitamin D goes down as well, sunlight being the primary source of the vitamin. This ingredient increases the sperm count. Therefore it is advisable to look for this ingredient in your next supplement.
2. Brand Reputation- When we are in the field of bodybuilding, we don’t follow ‘What’s there in the name’ because if one brand is popular than the other it is because of its advantages. If one is more effective, it is obvious that all the customers will switch their brands, as they want to make a healthy choice. Therefore always go for a brand that is more popular.
3. Value for money- Never buy a brand that is popular and really expensive. Try to find a brand that gives the best results and does not extort money from. It should be worth the money because there have been cases where companies take advantage of their names and compromise with quality.
After this discussion, I hope that we have been helpful to you. Testo Gen has been on the top for the past 5 years which doubles its credibility, also, it includes all the ingredients that a male body requires to prosper and grow.
Best Testosterone Booster Supplements for Muscle Gain
There are many testosterone boosters available for building muscle. However, to make your job easy, we have reviewed here the four best testosterone booster supplements for 2020.
Since the health benefits of the supplements have been established let’s talk professional and what are some of the best testosterone booster supplements that support the bodybuilders and the athletes to up their game. It is because this field requires the person to be in shape which becomes the one and only weapon.
#1. TestoGen – Best for Lean Muscles
TestoGen, commonly known as the Triple Action Testosterone booster is one of the most popular testosterone boosters.
It is a natural testosterone supplement that is made with 11 ingredients. It has been around for 5 years, so you can completely rely on it. It is available across 80 countries and it was also voted the #1 best testosterone booster supplement by laweekly in a recent conference.
There are multiple benefits of TestoGen when consumed regularly. These include:
- building strength with improved muscle mass
- Natural Ingredients
- gain back your stamina
- keep the belly fat at bay
- improve libido
- improve focus and concentration
- Keeps your hormone levels adequate
The best thing is, TestoGen comes as simple pills (in a bottle as 120 pills) that you can consume before breakfast for 4 days a week.
The manufacturer recommends that for maximum benefits, the use of TestoGen has to be cycled which means you need to discontinue it for some time before you continue it again. TestoGen is manufactured by a popular UK and Cyprus based supplement maker — Wolfson Berg Ltd.
#2. Prime Male: Best for Men Over 40
Prime Male is the second in our top four list of testosterone booster pills. This booster pill is for those in the age range of 30-50 years. It was also voted the best testosterone booster in 2020.
Regular consumption of Prime Male helps you to:
- get stronger fast by developing lean muscles
- reduce belly fat
- Natural Ingredients
- improve your cardiovascular health
- sharpen your focus
- improve your prostate health
- improve your performance in the bed with a better libido
- improve your cognitive health
If you have been feeling low for a while, Prime Male helps you to overcome it and gives a boost to your confidence. So, if you want to gain back the original T-levels that you had in your 20s or 30s, include Prime Male to your daily regime and see the change in yourself within days.
The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule four times a day along with a meal. So, ideally, you should be taking breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner.
#3. TestoFuel: Best for BodyBuilders
TestRX is another popular natural testosterone booster that helps to restore energy levels. Men who suffer from poor erections can be greatly benefited from TestRX.
Some of the benefits of TestRX include:
- This dietary testosterone supplement is loaded with vitamin B6 and vitamin D which enable your body to maintain your testosterone level
- Along with your muscle growth, it helps to maintain your virility
- If you are 45 years or above and want to restore your lost energy along with your muscle mass, then this testosterone booster is recommended for you.
- Increases your energy
- Natural Ingredients
Each pill contains vitamin K2, vitamin D3, vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid, and fenugreek seed extract.
Testosterone works by stimulating protein synthesis by binding with androgen receptors in muscle cells. This is one of the crucial steps in building stronger muscles.
The amino acids of the pills help further in building muscle mass. If you’re an athlete then you get benefited from this pill as it helps in quicker muscle recovery especially after intense training.
#4. Testo Max – Steroids Alternative
Testo Max is another best testosterone booster pill available in the market. It is also known to be one of the strongest supplements to give a boost to your T-level.
The supplement works by boosting testosterone production in a safe and natural way which means you can include it in your daily routine without worrying much.
The formula for Testo Max is based on all-natural ingredients and is formulated from D-Aspartic Acid, fenugreek leaf extract, Nettle leaf extract, Red Ginseng extract, Boron, Zinc, Magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin K1, and Tribulus Terrestris. Benefits of Testo Max include:
- it has anabolic and androgenic properties which help in muscle building
- at the same time keeps your belly fat tamed
- Natural Ingredients
- faster recovery from workouts
For best results, take 4 capsules every day, before breakfast without missing the dosage.
In short, Testo Max is a great replacement for steroids and injections to increase your T-level. It is not we are saying, but has been proved by clinical studies. The pill is manufactured by Crazybulk.
Benefits of Taking Testosterone Supplements?
Testosterone supplements have immense benefits in the body. These include:
#1 Normalizing Testosterone Production
Testosterone may reduce in some men which could be for many reasons. Aging is one of the most common causes of low testosterone levels. If you are suffering from low testosterone levels then look at your lifestyle to modify it.
Exercise, a healthy diet, and good night’s sleep are some of the natural ways to normalize your testosterone production. If your testosterone levels are still not adequate, your doctor might prescribe you testosterone supplements to normalize your testosterone.
#2 Raising Free Testosterone Levels
Regular intake of testosterone supplements helps to raise the free testosterone level. While some supplements work by directly boosting your testosterone level, some work by not letting it get converted to estrogen and thus help indirectly in raising free testosterone levels.
#3 Estrogen Reduction
Our body has an enzyme called aromatase that plays a key role in estrogen synthesis. As mentioned already, some testosterone supplements work by not letting this enzyme convert testosterone to estrogen.
Thus, it balances the hormone level by reducing the estrogen level and increasing testosterone levels. Taking testosterone supplements is not only for bodybuilding and gym training but also has various health benefits because:
1. It increases muscle mass- Testosterone supplements increase muscle mass to a great extent. Studies show that men with low testosterone, when started the treatment, showed increased muscle mass and strength and decreased fat mass.
2. Keeps the heart-healthy- Low testosterone increases the risk of heart problems. Testosterones increases the production of RBCs in the human body and pumps the blood with ease so that oxygenated blood reaches the organs for peak performance.
3. Improved moods- Research shows that men with hypogonadism along with symptoms of low testosterone face mental issues like depression, irritability, and fatigue. So when they consumed these boosters they experienced improved moods and reduced fatigue and irritability.
4. Bones remain healthy- With age, testosterone level keeps going down which also affects the bone density. This leads to osteoporosis in older men. Higher the testosterone level healthier and more stable is the bones.
5. Estrogen reduction- When the level of estrogen increases in males they may develop gynecomastia or even erectile dysfunction. That is why supplements should be consumed so that the levels of estrogen could be reduced.
Do Testosterone Boosters Work?
Testosterone boosters can do wonders when you take them in the right dosage. It helps in treating hypogonadism, a condition when your body is not able to produce enough testosterone naturally.
Testosterone boosters also come handy for athletes and bodybuilders who want to develop muscle mass. Apart from building muscles, it will also help you to build strength.
If you’re a female athlete who wishes to build strength, stamina, and muscles, you may be benefitted from a milder variety of testosterone supplements.
However, we recommend you consult with your doctor before you start with it.
How Do I Take a Testosterone Booster Supplement?
Taking testosterone booster supplements is not so difficult. The supplement comes in pills and all you need to do is take one pill everyday morning in an empty stomach before having your breakfast. You need to follow this for four days a week.
However, we strongly recommend you to consult your doctor before you start on a testosterone booster.
A doctor can review your case and then make a recommendation accordingly. Also, follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully before you start on it.
For example, some supplements might need to be cycled which means you need to take for a certain duration then discontinue for some time before you start again.
This helps the body from not getting used to the supplement.
What is the Ideal Dosage of Testosterone Boosters?
- For Muscle or BodyBuilding– Maximum 4 capsules should be consumed before breakfast every day.
- For men over 40– 750 mg IM injection followed by 750 mg injected after 4 weeks, then 750 mg every 10 weeks thereafter
- For men over 60– 237-396mg twice a day throughout the year
- For women– 5-10mg dose of a standardized 1% testosterone pill
Testosterone boosters no matter how promising only provide a 20-25% increase in the levels as compared to the steroid which gives a 300% increase but is synthetic and fabricated.
They do increase libido and stamina for workouts but cannot promise an exorbitant increase in levels of testosterone. D-AA increases the fertility of those who are infertile but doesn’t show much change in normal men and athletes.
As we know that testosterone boosters have numerous health benefits. But what is the right dosage for you?
To get the maximum benefits from the testosterone booster pills, you need to know the right dosage.
Generally advised dosage for muscle building or for men above 40 or 5o years of age who wish to restore their testosterone balance is recommended as one pill every day morning before breakfast for four days.
Are Testosterone Boosters Safe? What are their Side Effects?
These pills, though are advantageous but at the end of the day are not a part of our body’s environment and thus have some possible side effects which may or may not be drastic-
- Increased aggression
- Decreased testicular size
- Fluid retention
- Increase in acne
Testosterone Boosters are clinically approved and safe to take. However, some people may experience some minor side effects like increased acne, fluid retention, or increased urination.
However, we would always recommend you consult with your physician like you always do before starting a supplement.
Our Top Testosterone Booster Picks
Since these supplements are made from different ingredients, it is hard to predict if you will have symptoms or not.
Conclusion: Will I Recommend Testosterone Boosters?
We have reviewed the top four testosterone boosters available in the market and after comparing all the pros and cons, we can say that TestoGen is the best testosterone booster available in the market as of now.
If you’re serious about restoring your T-level naturally then start with a TestoGen booster pill daily and notice the difference in a few days.
Yes, Testosterone boosters can do wonders when you take them in the right dosage. They are not life-altering, but they’ll increase your testosterone levels by 30-50%
Testogen, Testo-Max, and Prime Male are the best testosterone boosters available in 2020.
Yes, you can take it but consult your doctor before you start on a testosterone booster.