A new white paper, published by Somnia Anesthesia Services, outlines best practices for hospital administrators seeking to change their anesthesia provider. It also explains the circumstances that can indicate it is time for a change, and the process for identifying and onboarding a new anesthesia provider.
The white paper describes three phases for anesthesia onboarding and change management and five best practices for making a successful transition to a new anesthesia partner:
· Involving stakeholders including a wide range of clinical and non-clinical staff
· Identifying desired outcomes
· Assessing clinical, administrative and financial risks
· Establishing clinical quality and business-related benchmarks
· Communicating the change effectively
To download, Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management, click here.