On behalf of the University of Pittsburgh and the National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, we invite you to join us at All Together Better Health VII, June 6 through 8, 2014, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
The program will be designed to:
- Cultivate a global vision for collaborative practice in health care,
- Discuss new models of interprofessional care,
- Promote and disseminate research in the field,
- Explore educational strategies to prepare a “collaboration ready” workforce, and
- Inform national and international policy.