The keto cinnamon rolls are just a heavenly miracle. They don’t have gluten, sugar or gains. They are paleo friendly and extremely simple to bake. You may have other keto cookies, but this one is completely different and has different texture.
For instance, if you want to have a fluffy base, then you should fat head dough which ingredients such as microwaved cheese. While some keto cinnamon rolls skip the dairy products completely. If you mix yeast to the mixture, you get high-fat cinnamon rolls with mesmerizing flavor and completely paleo ingredients.
You can go for rich dough made out of nuts and butter/ ghee as the keto cinnamon rolls don’t skim on fat. Serve them in the breakfast or with evening snacks to enjoy a low-carb meal and satiate your cravings.
Ingredients for Paleo Cinnamon Rolls are:
- 2 tsp. grounded psyllium husks
- A few nuts
- 8 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. erythritol
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1.5 paleo baking powder
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 keto caramel sauce batch
Ingredients to be used for glazing are:
- 4 tbsp. coconut cream
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. erythritol
Guide to cook:
- In a processor or blender, churn the nuts to a fine mix, right before they get completely buttery. If it gets buttery, then also the cinnamon rolls will bake but won’t be fluffy.
- Mix all the ingredients of the cinnamon roll apart from caramel sauce.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to freeze for an hour.
- Now preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- And put a parchment paper on the baking tray.
- Now on the paper, roll out the dough with your hands and form a big rectangle.
- Use a spoon back to spread the caramel sauce evenly on the batter and make it reach till the edges.
- Roll the dough into the form of a log and just seal the edges.
- Warm a knife in warm water and cut the log in 10-12 rolls
- Keep the rolls on the tray and bake it for 25-30 minutes. Make sure you check the condition after 20 minutes.
- As the cinnamon rolls are baking, get ready with the glaze. Use a blender to mix all the ingredients till they get combined well.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the microwave. Allow the rolls to cool down before you glaze them. Or you can also serve them warm with glaze sprinkled on the top.
- Keep the remaining in the refrigerator.
Choose your nuts wisely. Make sure you keep your fat and protein intake limited to your health plan. The cinnamon rolls prove to be a great option for your evening tea or breakfast. You can also order paleo cinnamon rolls online. PBH Foods offers paleo cinnamon rolls delivery right at your doorsteps within no time. So, all you need to do is place your order and the rolls will reach to you. They taste delicious and will please every taste bud.