Questions about advertising opportunities? Contact our publisher, Harvey Kart, or click here.
Advertising in Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News is the most cost effective way to reach a large and targeted audience who actually listens and is looking for what you’re promoting and selling.
As the region’s only monthly health care business newspaper, Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News offers advertisers a highly targeted, affluent and powerful readership who desire and appreciate the newspaper’s editorial perspective.
- 40,000+ health care professionals monthly
- 8,000+ through social media
- 12,000+ monthly website visitors
- 7,000+ email subscribers
Our monthly production cycle means a long shelf life and encourages thorough readership by today’s busy executives. Our publication is an attractive, informative publication that readers typically pass along to co-workers, meaning your ad receives multiple exposures–a real bonus to advertisers.
Whether you choose to connect with us via print, desktop or mobile, our numbers continue to show that we’re highly engaged with the healthcare industry.
Throughout the year, Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News features fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of 40,000+ healthcare leaders and professionals.
As a business healthcare publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics. If your business crosses into any part of the health care sector, you should make it your business to be a regular part of Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News.
While each issue will contain themes, they are not exclusive to that particular month. We will consider any topic during the year. Topics we plan to cover on a regular basis include:
- Addiction/Mental Health/Recovery
- Clinical Topics and Research Developments
- Consulting and Outsourcing
- Healthcare Legislation and the Regulatory Environment
- Healthcare Real Estate, Design, Construction and Facility Management
- Employment Issues
- Marketing and Communications
- Pediatric Healthcare
- Physical Therapy
- Practice Management
- Social Media
As always, we encourage all readers and authors to consider submitting a bylined article on these topics or any others you find relevant. Also, please provide us with feedback on the topics we should be covering in the coming year.
Additionally, our revamped website is updated weekly through a combination of breaking news and feature stories. You can also find archived articles from previous issues which we encourage you to share with your peers. Our Twitter feed can also be found on the site where we post news and events for the healthcare community on a daily basis. If you have news that must be distributed immediately, we’ll post it on our social media accounts—LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Combined, we have 8,000+ key connections.
Western Pennsylvania Hospital News reaches more than 50,000 health care professionals monthly, including:
- Health Care Executives (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Administrators, Practice Administrators/Managers)
- Hospital department heads of all key areas, including Human Resources,Marketing,Materials Management, Information Systems Management, Nursing and Multi-Hospital Systems Executives, Insurance Providers
- Home Care and Nursing Home Administrators
- Social Workers
- Discharge Planners
- Staffing Companies
- Business executives of health-focused companies
- Western Pennsylvania’s top business and political leaders
Each issue of Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News includes listings of upcoming conferences,workshops and continuing education opportunities for health care professionals. One month listing: FREE. Additional listings: $40 per month.
Subscriptions are available.
- 1 year—$30
- 2 years—$45
- 3 years—$60
• Macintosh using Quark Xpress 6.5, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop 8.0 and/or Adobe Illustrator CSI.
• Must include fonts and graphics. All PDF files sent must include all fonts and images embedded.The images embedded must be limited to grayscale, line art or CMYK. Embedded RGB images will not be accepted (contact us for PDF specs).
• Line art must be at least 1200 dpi and photos should be at 300 dpi for acceptable
reproduction.We are not responsible for the reproduction of graphic elements that do not meet these requirements. Ad should be worked up to our specifications, size, etc. A laser printout of ad must accompany disk. All color ads require a color proof (laser print, match print, etc.)
• Ads created on the PC platform are generally not acceptable.
• Avoid small type when reversed our of black or process color backgrounds (10 point or under).
When sending ad via e-mail, please provide a contact name/phone/fax number.
Advertising Agency Commission
Publishers grant 15% to recognized, accredited agencies.
Prepayment is required by new advertisers prior to publication of first ad. Payment will be due 10 days after date of billing. Past due invoices subject to 1-1/2% service charge per month after 30 days.
The publisher reserves the right to decline any and all advertisements which are judged inappropriate, or for any reason undesirable.The publisher also reserves the right to print the word “advertisement” on the newspaper on any and all pages of Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News. The publisher is not liable for delays in delivery, and/or non-delivery in the event of an act of God, action by any governmental/non-governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption or any condition beyond the control of the publisher affecting production or delivery in any manner.
Web offset – Text & Cover Black & White AD: 85 line screen preferred with one PMT proof or equivalent for copy check required.
A change in the ad must be received in writing ten days prior to publication. Insertion date changes received after reservation deadline will be billed at 100%..