We represent employers.
- We represent employers of all sizes and across many industries, including more than half of the Fortune 50.
We offer distinguished labor and employment counsel.
- We have over 140 lawyers listed in the 2012 Best Lawyers in America (with over 130 Best lawyers listed in the field of labor and employment law).
- Our lawyers have received many other accolades for their experience in labor and employment law.
We provide coverage Coast to Coast.
- We have 40 offices, located in 23 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Our lawyers are admitted to practice in over 40 states.
We offer rates and rate structures that meet clients’ needs.
- We have national representation agreements with major corporations based on alternative fee arrangements structured for their situations.
- We routinely offer tailored alternative fee arrangements to interested clients.
We are committed to diversity.
- We believe our diverse group makes us better — as lawyers, and as people.
- Our lawyers are involved in numerous diverse bar associations and programs.
We offer value added client service.
- We provide multiple seminar programs, briefings and webinars for our clients.
- We keep our clients updated with newsletters and e-alerts on new developments.
- We conduct client assessment surveys to assess and improve our performance.
The Ogletree Way – We constantly strive for improvement in our internal processes, through such initiatives as Legal Lean Sigma training for key firm leaders and administrative staff, and development of best practices for efficiently and effectively handling employment litigation and discovery.
- Ogletree Deakins Opens 42nd Office, Expands Presence in Northeast
- Seven Ogletree Deakins Attorneys Elected As Fellows Into The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Ogletree Deakins Attorneys Named Among “The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys”
- Ogletree Deakins Names New Managing Shareholders in 5 Offices
- Ogletree Deakins Welcomes James (Jay) Glunt as Shareholder