Nu Image Medical has announced that their HCG diet programs have seen improvements. They report that the amount of patients validating the therapy has increased from its previous figure and is predicted to grow in the future.
The Floridian healthcare provider has announced that its popular HCG weight-loss diets have seen an increase in popularity. Although the fame and craze behind the efficacy of the diet saw a slump in the days past, there has been renewed interest in the weight loss community. Specifically, the HCG weight loss program offered by Nu Image Medical has seen more applicants, with the trends predicting an increase over time. The trend also shows that the plans would be seeing more traction, as more and more people start to realize the effectiveness of HCG weight loss methods and their diet.
The HCG diet has been on the radar of people looking to lose weight for quite some time. However, the exposure brought about by Nu Image Medical has heightened its awareness even more. The protocol is tailored around an extremely low, 500 calorie diet, combined with regular injections of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. The pairing of the two is said to bring about quick weight loss, and the plans offered by Nu Image are designed around the original method, as stated by its originator. The protocol was first proposed by Dr. ATW Simeons, who discovered that the HCG hormone resulted in fat burning without loss in muscle tissue. After experiments, he realized that a low-calorie diet paired with the hormones results in rapid fat loss. Their website outlines its process as follows:
The HCG protocol is very simple, essentially consisting of a very low-fat, very low-calorie diet, combined with a minimal dosage rx HCG. This combination will directly target stubborn fat in your waist, hips, thighs, butt while maintains muscle integrity. The program it’s composed of 3 phases:
1. Start Phase: Take a daily HCG dose and eat plenty of high-fat, high-calorie foods to two or three days.
2. Weight Loss Phase: Take out only a daily HCG dose and eat 500 calories of protein and vegetables per day for 3-6 weeks.
3. Maintenance Phase: Stop taking HCG. Gradually increase food intake but avoid sugar and starch for three weeks.
Additionally, the benefits of the programs are listed:
· Lose up to 5-15lbs on the 26 day program
· Lose up to 20lbs-30lbs on the 46 day program
· Helps stabilize your metabolism by resetting your hypothalamus
· No exercise required.
· Burns fat while preserving muscle
· Increases energy levels
· Improves libido
· Improves mobility and decreases joint pain