Network infrastructure is the heartbeat to your company, and in order to meet the demands of a complex and ever-changing health care environment, accurate and accessible records are critical to the health of your patients and business.
The current demands your communications network currently faces includes:
- Rise in health information exchanges, requiring network access to electronic medical records across multiple service providers
- Increased imaging capabilities driving the need for more flexible bandwidth
- Growing use of remote applications networked to central services, connected to each other
- HIPAA and other regulations require comprehensive medical records, involving high intensity security across your entire health care network
With fiber optics, the health care system will never be the same again. It’s transforming the way patients receive treatment, share medical information between providers and hospitals, tele-ER, e-prescriptions, video training and many other applications. The speed of fiber communications between insurance companies, pharmacists, patients and medical staff at any physician’s office, clinic and hospital, will allow your time and attention to be dedicated where it should be – on your patients and your health care practice.
As the health care industry continues to rely more on electronic medical records, tests, images and videos, using the highest speeds at the maximum bandwidth have increasingly become a necessity to the ways of transferring critical data. Cyber attacks, power outages, server failures and human error can easily bring a business to its knees. With a fiber optic backbone, the health care industry can drastically improve their operational efficiencies, reduce risk of data loss, and free up human and financial resources to enable them to focus more energy on patients and their core objectives. Having a secure connectivity and stable platform, certified with redundancy and a built-in disaster recovery insurance plan, you can rest assure knowing that all data is safe and your practice will remain up and running at all times, guaranteed.
The benefits of utilizing a fiber infrastructure vs. the traditional copper-wired network systems cannot compare. With a fiber optic data network, your practice’s infrastructure is easily scalable with the maximum security, reliability, and most cost-effective solution, tailored perfectly for the health care industry’s goal of meeting today’s connectivity and highest bandwidth demands. Combined with simplicity and speed, this is a seamless operation for the virtualization of the health care industry.
Your Rx Is Ready
Providing Dark Fiber and Metro Ethernet services to over 70 of the region’s top outpatient clinics, surgery centers and hospitals, DQE Communications’ fiber optic network solution provides:
- Seamless access to medical data across dispersed locations at the fastest speeds possible
- Symmetrical bandwidth, unmatched by any other provider, tailored to meet the needs of each health care facility
- Optimum reliability and security of data, thanks to our state-of-the-art ring architecture
- Cost-effective, enhanced IT performance furthers the improvement of patient care
Don’t wait for an emergency to happen. Contact DQE Communications to begin filling your prescription for the most ideal IT infrastructure today. Trust in DQE Communications, as so many are trusting in you. For more information call 1-866-GO-FIBER or visit www.DQECOM.com.