New Frontier Data predicts that legal marijuana sales can go up to $23 billion in the United States by the end of 2025. Research reports say that cannabis concentrate sales have accelerated after the Trump administration passed the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, marking CBD as a legal component.
What are cannabis concentrates?
Cannabis concentrates, also referred to as cannabis extract, marijuana concentrates, and marijuana extract, is a profound type of THC and CBD concentrated mass used in several products. It consists of a high THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) level ranging from 40 to 80%.
Cannabis (also referred to as weed or marijauna) is a widely popular product, especially when people are getting aware of its medicinal properties. By the time CBD has been legalized through the United States, a high majority of people are consuming CBD in different ways including – tea, beauty oils, gummies, etc. You can buy cannabis concentrates online via multiple platforms. But make sure to check the authenticity of the source and products before buying.
7 cannabis concentrate product types enriching your CBD consumption experience are –
- Kief -It is an organically concentrated form of CBD or marijuana that comes in powder form. Kief consists of more than 50% of THCensuring strength, purity and potency to the consumer. It is collected from the bottom of the grinder, and some call it a profound byproduct of marijuana.
- Hashish – Also acknowledged as ‘Hash’, it is extracted from a cannabis plant’s resin to ensure its purity. It is consumed through vaping or inhaling processes to relish the most out of it. Some of the most common types of hashish available are – charas hash, bubble hash, Lebanese hash, Moroccan slate hash, Afghani Royal, and super Nepalese hash. Those who desire to avoid smoking can convert hashish into hash brownies.
- Sugar wax – Its appearance justifies its name. Sugar wax is crumbly, shiny and sticky, making it look like a gummy component. You can buy cannabis concentrates online to have different sugar wax types. It is made with butane extraction, contains terpenes and is prone to water retention. It converts into a wax foam when the number of terpene contents increases.
- Hash oil – It is a highly concentrated oil extracted from alcohol. The process of producing hash oil majorly concentrates on washing the trichomes from the buds. Resulting, you get the end product as a pure plant extract providing the maximum benefits. This oil type not just bestows your skin with a radiant glow but helps to relieve acute pain as well.
- Crumble – The production of this type of cannabis concentrate is time-consuming. Here, the extracted solution is put on low flame to let the solvent evaporate leaving the flavored, concentrated at the bottom. It is advisable to preserve crumbles in tight containers in a cool place.
- Shatter – It is produced through a widely popular technique named ‘butane hash oil extraction.’ Shatter is deemed as the purest cannabis concentrates available. It comes in candy-like consistency and colored glass foam, making it look like a shining piece of glass.
The concluding words –
Cannabis concentrates are suitable but only when consumed in a decent amount. Where some find it useful for improving the lung capacity, others recommend it to shed those extra lbs. No matter for what purpose you consume cannabis concentrates, make sure to consult it with a practitioner or a CBD expert from High Glow Co.
Throughout the year, our writers feature fresh, in-depth, and relevant information for our audience of 40,000+ healthcare leaders and professionals. As a healthcare business publication, we cover and cherish our relationship with the entire health care industry including administrators, nurses, physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and more. We cover a broad spectrum from hospitals to medical offices to outpatient services to eye surgery centers to university settings. We focus on rehabilitation, nursing homes, home care, hospice as well as men’s health, women’s heath, and pediatrics.