Rosalind Sedacca, CCT is a relationship seminar facilitator and author of, How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide to Preparing Your Children — with Love!
The book provides fill-in-the-blank templates for customizing a personal family storybook that guides children through this difficult transition with optimum results.
For free articles on child-centered divorce or to subscribe to her free ezine, go to: www.childcentereddivorce.com.
- Divorce Your Spouse—Not Your Children’s Grandparents
- New Year … New Surge of Divorces. How Will Your Children Be Affected?
- My Story: How One Mom Turned Divorce Into a Network for Parents
- Five Keys to Help Children Thrive Through Divorce
- Rosalind Sedacca-Child-Centered Divorce
- Dating After 40, 50, and 60
- How Do I Tell the Kids About the Divorce
- Divorce Parties and Divorce Recoveries