When choosing a quantum practitioner, it can be hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.
There are many qualified, skilled healers out there, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some that are less than trustworthy.
In order to choose a reliable quantum practitioner, what do you need to know?
Keep reading and let’s find out!
Get a Reference or a Referral
Asking other people you know if they’ve ever had quantum healing work done is a great place to start. Seek advice from someone you trust, as they’ll be able to give you information about the healer’s quantum health treatment style.
Ask Relevant Questions
When you have a prospective healer on the phone, don’t be shy about asking questions you might have.
A reputable healer will be happy to take the time to give you more details about their practice.
Take this time to ask about particular styles of quantum healing, licensing or certificates they may have, the length of time they’ve been practicing quantum work, and other background experience they may have.
You can also take this opportunity to ask questions about what will happen during the course of the session.
You’ll want to learn how long the sessions are, whether you’ll be lying down or seated, and the quantum healing costs.
If you’re working with a quantum healing hypnosis technique practitioner, it’s important to know that the session is never intended to happen over the phone, Skype, or remotely. The sessions are also meant to be about four to five hours long and it isn’t typical to have follow-up sessions. Consider finding a different practitioner if they don’t follow these guidelines.
Evaluating a Quantum Healer
Once you’ve chosen a quantum healer, keep an eye out for certain things during your first session. This will help you understand if you’d like to continue seeing the same practitioner.
Here are some things to watch out for:
- The treatment space should be clean and comfortable, even if it’s in their home
- You should feel relaxed and intuitively comfortable
- They should keep you informed of what’s happening in the session and seek consent before treating you
- You shouldn’t feel pressured to have return visits
- Their comments shouldn’t be overly negative or scary
- They should never discourage you from seeking and following the advice of conventional medical practitioners
- They should only make recommendations within their realm of expertise
- They shouldn’t make grand claims related to life-threatening conditions
- They should answer questions directly without defensiveness or evasiveness
Beyond these considerations, it’s good to trust your gut. Even if everything seems above-board but you just don’t feel comfortable with a certain practitioner, you might opt to continue the search. One of the most important aspects of quantum healing is having the ability to fully relax.
Find a Reliable Quantum Practitioner Today!
Finding a reliable quantum practitioner can make all the difference in the world. Take the time to talk to several different healers on the phone before setting up an appointment to find the healer that feels right to you.
If you found this article about quantum health treatments helpful, be sure to check out the rest of our blog for more great content about health and wellness!