Home Instead Senior Care enables older adults to live independently and comfortably in their own homes. Our in-home services are designed for any living arrangement where an older adult needs support and help with day-to-day activities.
Services may be arranged for a few hours a week or as many as 24 hours a day 7 days per week. Home Instead Senior Care has made a positive difference in the way seniors live their lives. Home Instead Senior Care provides peace of mind. Family members can feel confident that their loved ones are in good hands; from the CAREGivers providing the service, to the professional back office client support staff. We take pride in every detail by creating customized individual care plans that focus on the specific needs of each client.
A trained and reliable professional CAREGiver will regularly provide one-on-one service in the home to assist clients with their needs. All of our CAREGivers live and work in their local communities and they are screened, trained, and fully insured and bonded employees. We are PA Licensed Home Care Agencies and we are Aging Waiver and Disability Waiver Providers.
Our services include:
- Personal Care Assistance
- One-On-One Care
- Overnight Care
- Respite Care
- 24/7 Care
- Care Transitions
- Care in Home or Facility
- Quality Assurance Program
- Communication with Client Families
For more information, please contact one of our greater Pittsburgh locations:
- Memorization Keeps the Brain Active!
- 5 Benefits of Technology to Share with Seniors and Their Caregivers
- Protect Seniors from Fraud—The Anatomy of a Scam
- Local Program Arms Families with Tools to Protect Senior Loved Ones from Scams
- 8 Memory-Sharing Activities for Someone with Alzheimer’s
- Alzheimer’s Conversation Tips
- Toll of Caregiving is Widespread
- Free Alzheimer’s Training Now Available To Local Family Caregivers
- Recommended Foods that Aid Senior Recovery
- Diabetes Drugs, Blood Thinners Are Leading Causes of Adverse Medication Events
- Helping Seniors Live Longer
- Salute to Senior Service—Search on for State’s Outstanding Senior Volunteers
- The 50/50 Rule: Solving Family Control
- Free Home for the Holidays Web Conference Will Help Local Family Caregivers Tune Into Trouble
- 10 Mealtime Challenges That Threaten Health Aging
- The 50-50 Rule: Overcoming Family Conflict is the Best Interests of Aging Parents
- The Top Ten Fears of Elderly Adults
- Home Helper Could Assist Patients Discharged from Hospital
- Checklist for Sibling Family Caregivers